Tuesday 7 July 2015

One Big Meaning



Hey everybody.  Today I needed more thank you cards, there never seems to be enough.  I just received my One Big Meaning stamp set and wanted to play with it!  Here's what i came up with.  A little inspiration for your tuesday!  These are all made with the treat bag die cut from SU, with a matching 3.5 x 5" card, using very vanilla and timeless elegance DSP.  I have used black card stock as well as cherry cobbler in a few places.


This was my least favorite card starting out--wasn't crazy about the paper pattern but went with it anyway, and now it's my favorite.  Funny how that happens!  And of course, my reminder to stamp a message inside!


This uses vintage brads, cherry cobbler seam binding and gold sequin trim.



For this one I used sahara lace trim, vanilla and cherry cobbler seam binding and a something borrowed embellishment. 


This one uses the vanilla seam binding, sahara lace, and a vintage button.


I hope these inspire you to create something gorgeous today!  I will be featuring these in an upcoming class if you are interested.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

~Weezie

No comments:

Post a Comment