Thursday 25 June 2015

I saved the cutest June 2015 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Project for last!



Hello bloggers!  I hope you have enjoyed my week of June Paper Pumpkin 2015 Alternative projects!

This is my absolute favorite of all the things I made, so I saved it for last.  I think it's and adorable cute little gift bag!


I started with one of the prescored cards.  I did not trim it at all but used it as it was.  I scored it at 1", 3 3/4", 4 1/4", and 4 3/4" and then again at 7 1/2".  I also scored it at 1" along the bottom. 



It's been a while since I engaged in bag and box making (I haven't done it in years) and I goofed a little.  I forgot one side needed a 1" side too!  So I had already trimmed it, and it now has 1 extra cut it did NOT NEED: the one in dead center.  Fold your score lines as shown, and while you can't see it (refer to side photo next one down) I also angled the bottom to create a sort of gusset so you can clip it closed if desired.  I then used sticky strip on one edge along the entire side to adhere the bag (after I stamped the entire paper).


Here you can see the diagonal freehand scores I did at the bottom, along with the hole I made with my small punch to allow the handle.


Here it is again, adorable and complete.


And again, this was the kit:


and all it's contents...that made an incredible amount of projects.  I must confess I'm pretty impressed with the kit.  So if you're a new subscriber and stamper, I hope this helped.  If you want to start stamping, I strongly recommend you subscribe to this monthly project to your door.  And if you're an avid stamper just looking for ideas, I would be honored if you CASE'd my projects and hope you enjoyed them :)

Below is my entire ensemble for the June 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit.


Thanks so much for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment