Sunday 21 June 2015

June Paper Pumpkin



Hello stamping enthusiasts!

Sorry I have been away, my young son has been terribly ill with pneumonia for the last two weeks and has required a lot of attention.

So Stampin' Up! did a huge subscription push for Paper Pumpkin, their monthly craft delivered to your door for $24.95 CND with S/H.  They arrived a few days ago, and since I got a few new subscribers that are also new to stamping, I decided to work with the box as it was and see what I could create with just those items.  I did allow use of my trimmer, scoring tool, envelope punch board (for just one project) and a small hole punch--oh, and one sheet of whisper white card stock so I could use up some of the remaining odds and ends.

So each day for the next week, I'm going to show off a project I created from the Paper Pumpkin kit. If you haven't tried it yet, I strongly suggest you do!  It's so reasonably priced, has no commitment and comes straight to your door (even when you live in the sticks between the national parks as I do!) and is full of inks, a new stamp set, precut papers and embellishments.  You can subscribe HERE.

This is this months kit:



And here are the contents, lots of goodies!


It's hard for me to pick a first project, so I will share 2 cards today.



This kit included lined envelopes.  I did line many of them, but I also cut the paper on a few right below the cut line on the envelope facing if that makes sense.  In this way, I had a lot of extra card stock that wouldn't have been seen anyway.  The pink dotted face on the lower card is an example of this, I made 2 projects with the bottom portion of the liner for one envelope.

Anyway, Tomorrow I will get to some boxes and bags to share.  Wednesday my new subscribers are coming for stamp night, and we are going to see all the marvelous thing the group comes up with.  I'll be sure to post pictures of that!

Thanks for checking in and not giving up on me in my long absence!


No comments:

Post a Comment