Tuesday 30 June 2015

Sorry I have been MIA!



Good morning!  Sorry I have been MIA, I am so terribly sick with a summer flu!   Today's project is just a show and tell, as I'm still down with a fever.  Being sick with a fever in the middle of a heat wave sucks, I must say.

On another note, it gave me time to revisit an old friend: an unfinished novel I put away years ago to write the first novel I had published!  Its always exciting to get your first book published, but I have to say it's very exciting to pick up an old script and discover it's quite wonderful and just in need of some clean up before submitting to publishers :)  So glad for the few mindless days off in a way. Must find that silver lining, right?

On to the project!

I found some old photos of my daughter's tea party from when she was little (she's 16 now).  I have been thinking about them a lot lately, so its curious they turned up.  Anyway, I put them into this lovely tine project.  To make this, I used Vanilla and pink pirouette card stock, Timeless Elegance DSP and some vintage buttons and subtles candy dots, as well as sahara lace trim and blushing bride sequin trim.  Enjoy, and feel free to post any questions about details, I will answer.  I just don't have the energy today to get into it all.  Apologies for that, and thanks for dropping by!













No comments:

Post a Comment