Tuesday 9 June 2015

Lots of Love



So I admit it.  I just wasn't in the mood today.  This never happens to me.  I think it's the lingering migraine from yesterday, that sort of hangover in your head that leaves you feeling listless and sick.  So instead of a tutorial, I'm just giving you a card again.  But tutorials are coming, I promise!

I love making I love you cards.  My hubby gets them too often.  I'm mushy and gushy about love, what can I say?  Yes, I was that ridiculous girl in high school with blubbery hearts on everything. And I haven't changed a bit.  I figure I'm getting too old and set in my ways to change, so why stop now?

So voila, here is today's creation!





I made this card with the file tabs dies.  I confess I just love it, and think it was a great deal at $13.  I used crumb cake cs, as well as rose red and stacked with love DSP for the patterned paper.  The hearts and banners were cut with the treat bag die set.  Vanilla seam binding and something borrowed embellishment, as well as a couple of rhinestones to dress it up.  Happy hearts embossing folder for texture. This card is the basic 5.5 x 4.25" card.  The "Love You" stamped on the tabs was done with an old retired stamp that read "I Love You Truly".  I have had this stamp since '04 or '05, and love the I love you part, but TRULY?  If you're saying "I love you", do you really need truly at the end?  ANYWAY, I digress.  I used my markers to ink just the parts I wanted.



These are the files inside, so you can write your novel-love letter.  I stamped the entire" I love you" (minus the TRULY part!) as well as some assorted hearts from the past.  And then of course the envelope. You have to stamp the envelope, or it just isn't as much fun.

Oh, and apologies, I just realized today that I need to put Stampin Up!'s copyright info, and forgot to in the picture.  So, all images copyright Stampin Up! and I will have this problem rectified tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day everyone, thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment